4 2 2
- Master suite with parents retreat
- Plenty of storage
- Media room
- Study niche
- Gallery kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Large alfresco area
Minimum Block Width 20.20 Mtrs
Total Area: 336.53 m2
|Kingston Width||16.00 Mtrs|
|Kingston Length||24.20 Mtrs|
|Patio & Porch||42.89m2|
|Lounge||4210 x 6598|
|Dining||3500 x 6598|
|Family||5597 x 5970|
|Bed 1||8405 x 7250|
|Bed 2||3200 x 4200|
|Bed 3||3000 x 4500|
|Bed 4||3600 x 3410|
|Patio||7200 x 3600|
Once you step inside the front door you will begin to appreciate the benefits of this delightful single storey home design which is ideal for a large growing family. The Kingston 336 offers a winning formula with its striking functionality, stunning entertaining areas and plenty of relaxed living spaces to create that warm and comfortable living that the family may require, but still feeling discrete and private for those intimate moments.
Boasting four large bedrooms, the Kingston 336 is practically two homes in one – with a parent’s retreat, including walk-in dressing room with additional storage, separated from the other three bedrooms which are stretched along the front side of the home, tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of the main entertaining area, creating that much need escape and sense of calm and tranquillity for the kids.
The stunning gourmet kitchen oversees the living and dining rooms while also allowing you to take in the view to the grand outdoor alfresco area, perfect for entertaining family and friends. This home also incorporates a large butler’s pantry, plenty of storage areas, separate study niche, plus a cleverly positioned media room in the front of the home, that caters for movie buffs of all ages.
The Kingston 336 is a fantastic family home packed with thoughtful spaces for everyone. This architectural designed home offers an expansive layout and is perfect for a growing family. Style, function and space combine in this modern haven, everything a discerning buyer could ask for.
- Neater Homes build exceptional homes of superior quality, backed with lifelong relationships that continue from one house to the next, providing the support you need.
- Our aim is to build you a home that draws your family closer and takes your friends’ breathe away.
- We build with quality materials without compromise. Our homes take the knocks and weather the seasons.
- Neater homes are modern, spacious and open planned with lots of natural light to suit the North Queenslander’s lifestyle.
- At Neater we believe in having open and transparent communication to save you time and money.
- Our team visit every site to ensure that the site orientation, access and other matters are all evaluated prior to contract.
- Stunning facades and superior quality inclusions are just the beginning. That’s the Neater difference, the very heart of our homes… everybody needs a Neater Home.
Home prices are based on our standard inclusions, floor plan and facade. The artist’s impressions, photographs and plans shown are intended to depict a concept only and may show fixtures, fittings, finishes, structures or landscaping which are not standard inclusions or offerings. Prospective customers should refer to the inclusions described in their contract documentation and not rely on these images.
Inclusions / Specifications
When you build with Neater Homes, you will be spoilt for choice from our fantastic selection of quality inclusions at unbeatable value.
With almost 40 years of building homes throughout Far North Queensland, we know that everyone is unique and that is why we have created different packages to suit every taste and budget.
Neater Homes offers two ranges designed to fit your budget and lifestyle. Our Premium Range offers more choice with quality inclusions with the Neater promise of quality and excellence at a price you can afford. Then there is our Luxury Inclusions which will make your home the envy of your neighbourhood.
Whether you are after value, style or luxury, our team will assist you in selecting inclusions from our extensive range of fixtures, fittings and finishes that will reflect your personal needs and desires.
Whichever package you choose, Neater Homes will work with you to design and create a custom built home with spaces and features to match your lifestyle so it’s uniquely yours and you will feel right at home.