4 2 2
- Stunning street appeal
- Media room
- 4 large bedrooms with robes
- Gallery kitchen
- Study niche
- Powder room
Minimum Block Width 18.80 Mtrs
Total Area: 270.50 m2
|Kingston Width||14.59 Mtrs|
|Kingston Length||21.79 Mtrs|
|Patio & Porch||38.20m2|
|Lounge||6130 x 4130|
|Dining||5075 x 4155|
|Family||5075 x 4155|
|Bed 1||4810 x 4140|
|Bed 2||2950 x 3410|
|Bed 3||3000 x 3410|
|Bed 4||2960 x 2930|
|Patio||5160 x 3600|
Like its baby brother, the Kingston 270 is a sensation modern family home design that brings everything the growing family needs into one unique package, but just bigger than its brother (the Kingston 260).
With a private master bedroom located in the rear of the home, that features a walk-in-robe and ensuite, the Kingston 270 also includes a centrally located sensational living area which boasts a large gourmet kitchen along with an open planned dining and living area which most impressively opens up to the most important large outdoor alfresco area that not only truly impresses you with its space and style, but is perfect for entertaining family and guests.
Then stretching along one side of the home is the remaining three large bedrooms tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main entertaining area, as well as the centrally located bathroom and laundry with large linen storage. Not to mention a separate powder room.
This home also incorporates a large study niche, a great sized media room at the front of the home, and is blessed with a double garage to complete the abundance of space provided. The Kingston 270 is a flexible and welcome addition to the exceptional value-for-money Kingston range.
- Neater Homes build exceptional homes of superior quality, backed with lifelong relationships that continue from one house to the next, providing the support you need.
- Our aim is to build you a home that draws your family closer and takes your friends’ breathe away.
- We build with quality materials without compromise. Our homes take the knocks and weather the seasons.
- Neater homes are modern, spacious and open planned with lots of natural light to suit the North Queenslander’s lifestyle.
- At Neater we believe in having open and transparent communication to save you time and money.
- Our team visit every site to ensure that the site orientation, access and other matters are all evaluated prior to contract.
- Stunning facades and superior quality inclusions are just the beginning. That’s the Neater difference, the very heart of our homes… everybody needs a Neater Home.
Home prices are based on our standard inclusions, floor plan and facade. The artist’s impressions, photographs and plans shown are intended to depict a concept only and may show fixtures, fittings, finishes, structures or landscaping which are not standard inclusions or offerings. Prospective customers should refer to the inclusions described in their contract documentation and not rely on these images.
Inclusions / Specifications
When you build with Neater Homes, you will be spoilt for choice from our fantastic selection of quality inclusions at unbeatable value.
With almost 40 years of building homes throughout Far North Queensland, we know that everyone is unique and that is why we have created different packages to suit every taste and budget.
Neater Homes offers two ranges designed to fit your budget and lifestyle. Our Premium Range offers more choice with quality inclusions with the Neater promise of quality and excellence at a price you can afford. Then there is our Luxury Inclusions which will make your home the envy of your neighbourhood.
Whether you are after value, style or luxury, our team will assist you in selecting inclusions from our extensive range of fixtures, fittings and finishes that will reflect your personal needs and desires.
Whichever package you choose, Neater Homes will work with you to design and create a custom built home with spaces and features to match your lifestyle so it’s uniquely yours and you will feel right at home.