- Architecturally designed home
- Large outdoor pavilion with BBQ
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry
- Media room
- Resort style master suite
- Powder room
Minimum Block Width 18.90 Mtrs
Total Area: 345.00 m2
|Hinchinbrook Width||16.20 Mtrs|
|Hinchinbrook Length||21.60 Mtrs|
|Patio & Porch||45.00m2|
|Lounge & Dining||8800 x 6000|
|Kitchen||4500 x 2800|
|Media||4700 x 4400|
|Bed 1||5200 x 5800|
|Bed 2||3800 x 3300|
|Bed 3||3300 x 3300|
|Bed 4 / Study||3100 x 2800|
|Patio||6000 x 6000|
This impressive, private and distinctive home offers both style and flexibility, making it just perfect for the family looking for a contemporary luxury retreat. The Hinchinbrook 6 is designed to be loved by everyone with its great layout and character design.
Encapsulated upon entry to the home is the spacious open plan living and dining areas that flow effortlessly to the expansive outdoor entertainment area. Ideal for entertaining family and friends with an abundance of outdoor lifestyle options, the resort-style alfresco outdoor area is complete with built-in BBQ kitchen and can be enjoyed with additional features such as surround sound system, TV and swimming pool.
Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms complete with walk in robes and stylish appointed ensuite. Downstairs is the double lock up garage and on the main level, you will discover a spacious media room, laundry and an additional powder room. Positioned separately at the rear of the home completes the heavenly escape with a large master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
With a state of the art kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, open plan living areas flowing effortlessly to outdoors, this grand architecturally designed home is perfect for the big family living and extended entertaining.
- Neater Homes build exceptional homes of superior quality, backed with lifelong relationships that continue from one house to the next, providing the support you need.
- Our aim is to build you a home that draws your family closer and takes your friends’ breathe away.
- We build with quality materials without compromise. Our homes take the knocks and weather the seasons.
- Neater homes are modern, spacious and open planned with lots of natural light to suit the North Queenslander’s lifestyle.
- At Neater we believe in having open and transparent communication to save you time and money.
- Our team visit every site to ensure that the site orientation, access and other matters are all evaluated prior to contract.
- Stunning facades and superior quality inclusions are just the beginning. That’s the Neater difference, the very heart of our homes… everybody needs a Neater Home.
Home prices are based on our standard inclusions, floor plan and facade. The artist’s impressions, photographs and plans shown are intended to depict a concept only and may show fixtures, fittings, finishes, structures or landscaping which are not standard inclusions or offerings. Prospective customers should refer to the inclusions described in their contract documentation and not rely on these images.
Inclusions / Specifications
When you build with Neater Homes, you will be spoilt for choice from our fantastic selection of quality inclusions at unbeatable value.
With almost 40 years of building homes throughout Far North Queensland, we know that everyone is unique and that is why we have created different packages to suit every taste and budget.
Neater Homes offers two ranges designed to fit your budget and lifestyle. Our Premium Range offers more choice with quality inclusions with the Neater promise of quality and excellence at a price you can afford. Then there is our Luxury Inclusions which will make your home the envy of your neighbourhood.
Whether you are after value, style or luxury, our team will assist you in selecting inclusions from our extensive range of fixtures, fittings and finishes that will reflect your personal needs and desires.
Whichever package you choose, Neater Homes will work with you to design and create a custom built home with spaces and features to match your lifestyle so it’s uniquely yours and you will feel right at home.