6 6.5 2
- Indoor and outdoor kitchen
- Massive garage with storage
- All bedrooms with ensuite
- Powder room
- Outdoor toilet & shower
Minimum Block Width 33.00 Mtrs
Total Area: 537.60 m2
|Hinchinbrook Width||33.00 Mtrs|
|Hinchinbrook Length||22.20 Mtrs|
|Patio & Porch||94.10m2|
|Living||7000 x 6400|
|Kitchen||3820 x 4400|
|Bed 1||7100 x 6600|
|Bed 2||6600 x 6530|
|Bed 3||3930 x 4770|
|Bed 4||4265 x 4160|
|Bed 5||4265 x 4160|
|Study||4000 x 4200|
|Patio||6800 x 6800|
There’s a reason why it’s called a dream home. It’s not just because you’ve always dreamed of your own home, it’s also because living there will make you feel like you’re on a dream holiday every day. The Hinchinbrook 13 achieves this like a dream.
At the heart of the home you will find a relaxed and open-style kitchen with large central island bench and additional bench spilling onto the outdoor area, complete with European stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry. Not to mention an impressive outdoor gourmet kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
The main living areas are open and connected to the outside alfresco space, perfect for when the family comes together or when guests come around. The dedicated media room ensures any loud entertainment is neatly contained, while the study is the perfect place for a home office and or studying.
Upstairs features three spacious bedrooms all with their own ensuite and robes. Back downstairs, a large master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite is positioned separately behind the double garage, completes the heavenly escape. Whilst the master suite delivers the luxury this private refuge needs, the additional guest bedroom ensures everyone has somewhere to stay.
The Hinchinbrook 13 also incorporates a massive double garage with plenty of storage, additional powder room for guests and a great mud room for the dumping of those dirty soccer boots directly into the laundry and not through the home. There is also an outside toilet and shower for when entertaining, the Hinchinbrook 13 is designed with a range of clever features and is prepared to be whatever you need it to be.
- Neater Homes build exceptional homes of superior quality, backed with lifelong relationships that continue from one house to the next, providing the support you need.
- Our aim is to build you a home that draws your family closer and takes your friends’ breathe away.
- We build with quality materials without compromise. Our homes take the knocks and weather the seasons.
- Neater homes are modern, spacious and open planned with lots of natural light to suit the North Queenslander’s lifestyle.
- At Neater we believe in having open and transparent communication to save you time and money.
- Our team visit every site to ensure that the site orientation, access and other matters are all evaluated prior to contract.
- Stunning facades and superior quality inclusions are just the beginning. That’s the Neater difference, the very heart of our homes… everybody needs a Neater Home.
Home prices are based on our standard inclusions, floor plan and facade. The artist’s impressions, photographs and plans shown are intended to depict a concept only and may show fixtures, fittings, finishes, structures or landscaping which are not standard inclusions or offerings. Prospective customers should refer to the inclusions described in their contract documentation and not rely on these images.
Inclusions / Specifications
When you build with Neater Homes, you will be spoilt for choice from our fantastic selection of quality inclusions at unbeatable value.
With almost 40 years of building homes throughout Far North Queensland, we know that everyone is unique and that is why we have created different packages to suit every taste and budget.
Neater Homes offers two ranges designed to fit your budget and lifestyle. Our Premium Range offers more choice with quality inclusions with the Neater promise of quality and excellence at a price you can afford. Then there is our Luxury Inclusions which will make your home the envy of your neighbourhood.
Whether you are after value, style or luxury, our team will assist you in selecting inclusions from our extensive range of fixtures, fittings and finishes that will reflect your personal needs and desires.
Whichever package you choose, Neater Homes will work with you to design and create a custom built home with spaces and features to match your lifestyle so it’s uniquely yours and you will feel right at home.