6 4.5 2
- Master suite with private terrace
- Guest suite with ensuite
- Separate powder room
- Media room
- Massive indoor outdoor living area
Minimum Block Width 20.30 Mtrs
Total Area: 570.00 m2
|Hinchinbrook Width||16.06 Mtrs|
|Hinchinbrook Length||28.60 Mtrs|
|Patio & Porch||132.00m2|
|Living, Dining & Kitchen||14700 x 5600|
|Media||5800 x 4300|
|Bed 1||5200 x 9700|
|Bed 2||4500 x 3200|
|Bed 3||3600 x 3600|
|Bed 4||3600 x 3600|
|Bed 5 / Study||5200 x 3000|
|Guest Suite||5000 x 6600|
|Patio||15100 x 5000|
Maximise your living and imagine the life you can lead in this thoughtful design. The structured design of the Hinchinbrook 12 creates clearly defined areas of purpose, whilst still being warm and inviting to residents and guests alike.
The sensational living area boasts a gourmet kitchen along with a dining and family room, however, most impressively this opens up to the all-important alfresco area to truly impress you with its space and style. There is also a media room located just off the main living area, in the centre of the house, great for watching those big sporting events.
Upstairs, the deluxe master suite feels like it is its own hotel room, delivering both grandeur and comfort. There is an additional three more spacious bedrooms complete with robes, one with an ensuite and the other two shares a stylish appointed ensuite, plus a separate study or 5th bedroom.
Back downstairs, there is a large guest suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite positioned separately at the front of the home, ensuring everyone has somewhere to stay. The Hinchinbrook 12 also boasts a massive double lock up garage with storage, home gym, spacious laundry with plenty of storage and separate powder room for guests.
- Neater Homes build exceptional homes of superior quality, backed with lifelong relationships that continue from one house to the next, providing the support you need.
- Our aim is to build you a home that draws your family closer and takes your friends’ breathe away.
- We build with quality materials without compromise. Our homes take the knocks and weather the seasons.
- Neater homes are modern, spacious and open planned with lots of natural light to suit the North Queenslander’s lifestyle.
- At Neater we believe in having open and transparent communication to save you time and money.
- Our team visit every site to ensure that the site orientation, access and other matters are all evaluated prior to contract.
- Stunning facades and superior quality inclusions are just the beginning. That’s the Neater difference, the very heart of our homes… everybody needs a Neater Home.
Home prices are based on our standard inclusions, floor plan and facade. The artist’s impressions, photographs and plans shown are intended to depict a concept only and may show fixtures, fittings, finishes, structures or landscaping which are not standard inclusions or offerings. Prospective customers should refer to the inclusions described in their contract documentation and not rely on these images.
Inclusions / Specifications
When you build with Neater Homes, you will be spoilt for choice from our fantastic selection of quality inclusions at unbeatable value.
With almost 40 years of building homes throughout Far North Queensland, we know that everyone is unique and that is why we have created different packages to suit every taste and budget.
Neater Homes offers two ranges designed to fit your budget and lifestyle. Our Premium Range offers more choice with quality inclusions with the Neater promise of quality and excellence at a price you can afford. Then there is our Luxury Inclusions which will make your home the envy of your neighbourhood.
Whether you are after value, style or luxury, our team will assist you in selecting inclusions from our extensive range of fixtures, fittings and finishes that will reflect your personal needs and desires.
Whichever package you choose, Neater Homes will work with you to design and create a custom built home with spaces and features to match your lifestyle so it’s uniquely yours and you will feel right at home.